Most of us use Google every day to search for information so why not use our network of consultants to ‘Fish for Knowledge’. Bioscientifix provides consultancy services from a network of specialists covering a wide range of expertise to the chemical, biotechnology and medical diagnostics industries. The increasing complexity of industry and the way these industries overlap requires a wide-ranging skill set to advise and solve problems. Our experts have experience in industry and academia and have themselves developed novel technologies and have an impressive list of patent filings.
Bioscientifix can provide advice from specialists covering:-
- Laboratory synthesis and production scale up of synthetic polymers, oligonucleotides, peptides and bio-molecular conjugates.
- Advice and strategy for inventors and investors wishing to commercialise products in the chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical diagnostics industries.
- Technology transfer from academia to industry.
- Technology advice to the board of a company.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) – advice, due diligence and protection.
- Innovation, new product strategy and development and proof-of-concept.
- Start-up company formation, management support and funding.
- Collaborative R&D.
- Innovation, new product strategy and development.